You can print the latest version of the programme from the Ramblers Walk Finder page at any time by following the steps below. This gives you the option of choosing your date range, and the days of the week, so you could for example print off just the weekend walks for one month, or just the Wednesday walks. Step 3 is important if you wish to minimise paper usage.
1. Select Walk Finder from the Walks drop-down menu at the top of this page. All future MVR walks will then appear.
2. Set the From and To dates to define the period you wish to print.
3. Two lines down there is a box saying 10 results per page; change that to 50 results per page.
4. There is also an option to choose walks just on particular days of the week.
5. Scroll down to bottom of page and click on "Print table"; the selected walks will then appear in a new window in landscape format.
6. Right click and select Print (or use Ctrl & P)
Make sure your printer is set to Landscape and Double-sided. You should then be able to print a complete quarterly programme on just 3 or 4 sheets of paper.
Note: These instructions should work fine for Windows-based computers with duplex printers but you might need to adapt them slightly for other computer configurations.